Sunday 25 June 2017

PowerShell Virtual Group - PowerShell ❤ SSIS

Last week I had the honor to speak for the PowerShell Virtual Group about the combination of SSIS and PowerShell. As promised, here is my PowerPoint of that session and a list of all my PowerShell scripts for SSIS:
    And on my other blog I have a couple of PowerShell scripts available for Azure which can be executed as runbooks in Azure Automation. And if you have an hour available you can watch the entire session on youtube.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please use the SSIS MSDN forum for general SSIS questions that are not about this post. I'm a regular reader of that forum and will gladly answer those questions over there.

    All comments are moderated manually to prevent spam.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...